Sat, Sep 21|
Crossing Timbers Equine, LLC
Troubleshooting/Obstacle Course Clinic
Does your horse pull on the lunge line? Is your horse terrified of plastic bags? Do you feel like your horse it going to take off with you when you ask for an up transition?
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Crossing Timbers Equine, LLC, 7254 Lower Road, Sobieski, WI 54171, USA
About the event
Does your horse pull on the lunge line?
Is your horse terrified of plastic bags?
Do you feel like your horse it going to take off with you when you ask for an up transition?
At the Troubleshooting clinic you will get one on one help to find the gap in communication with your horse and help resolve the issue.
Are you or your horse new to obstacles? Looking for something to spice up the same old routine? An old hat to obstacles but need some help fine tuning?
This is the clinic for you!
Check out our Outdoor Obstacle Course on our webpage
Obstacles will be also set up in the Indoor & Outdoor Arenas
9 am - 12:30 pm - 30 min One-on-One Session for each rider
12:30 pm - 1 pm - Lunch break
1 pm - 4 pm - Group Sessions or One-on-One Sessions (dependent on need of riders and clinic type)
$10 to audit - advance purchase
$15 to audit - at door
Registration closes the Wednesday before each clinic.
Payment must be received to reserve your spot. You may pay via secure cart or Check.
Payment is non-refundable, unless spot can be filled.
Things to know:
1. Horses may be trailered in after 6:30 pm the night before the clinic.
**Please email me at Khodge@crossingtimberequine.com for availability**
Pasture --> I supply hay $20.00
You supply hay $10.00
Stall --> I supply hay and shavings $25.00
I supply shavings $15.00
You supply hay and shavings $10.00
**2 - 5 gallon water buckets are supplied
**All stalls must be cleaned before you leave**
2. If you trailer in the morning of, you may arrive any time after 8:00 am.
4 stalls or drylots are available for horses to hang out during the day (no charge)
Please let me know what you would prefer for your horse and if they need to be by themselves or can go in with others.
3. You will receive another email with ride times, 2-3 days before the clinic.
4. All horses must have current coggins to participate. Release must be signed day of clinic before rider can participate.
5. Riders and horses must have basic control at walk/trot under saddle. You are not required to canter although there will be cantering for those that are ready for it.
6. Lunch will not be provided. Please bring your own lunch. Refrigerator and microwave available.
Fun, no pressure, clinics with a limited number of participants allows for individualized attention.
Pre-Purchase Audit Ticket