Sat, Jun 13|
Crossing Timbers Equine, LLC
Are you or your horse new to obstacles? Looking for something to spice up the same old routine? An old hat to obstacles but need some help fine tuning? This is the clinic for you! Check out our Outdoor Obstacle Course on our webpage Obstacles will be also set up in the Indoor & Outdoor Arenas
Time & Location
Jun 13, 2020, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Crossing Timbers Equine, LLC, 7254 Lower Road, Sobieski, WI 54171, USA
About the event
9 am - 9:30 - Welcome & Demonstration
9:30 am - 12:30 pm - 30 min 1-on-1 Session for each rider
12:30 pm - 1 pm -Lunch break
1:15 pm - 4:15 pm - Group Sessions
4:30 - 5:00 - Closing and Q&A
*Schedule subject to change*
$10 to audit - advance purchase
$15 to audit - at door
Registration closes the Wednesday before each clinic.
Payment must be received to reserve your spot. You may pay via secure cart or Check.
Payment is non-refundable, unless spot can be filled.
Things to know:
1. Horses may be trailered in after 6:30 pm the night before the clinic.
**Please email me at Khodge@crossingtimberequine.com for availability**
Pasture --> I supply hay $20.00
You supply hay $10.00
Stall --> I supply hay and shavings $25.00
I supply shavings $15.00
You supply hay and shavings $10.00
**2 - 5 gallon water buckets are supplied
**All stalls must be cleaned before you leave**
2. If you choose to trailer in the morning of, you may arrive any time after 8:00 am
3. You will receive another email with ride times, 2-3 days before the clinic.
4. All horses must have current coggins to participate. Release must be signed day of clinic before rider can participate.
5. Riders and horses must have basic control at walk/trot under saddle. You are not required to canter although there will be cantering for those that are ready for it.
6. Lunch will not be provided. Please bring your own lunch. Refrigerator and microwave available.
Fun, no pressure, clinics with a limited number of participants allows for individualized attention.
Pre-Purchase Audit Ticket$10.00